Evolution Magazine and Evomag.co looks to show support to small business owners that are making a difference in the business community.
Today’s “Spotlight Company” JCA Strategex Business Solutions. I have had the chance to get to know more about Claudia and her company and I am excited to share more information with you our readers.
1. Tell us a little bit about you and the background of your company
I am an entrepreneur in the field of outsourcing mental health billing. Born in New York City to Nicaraguan parents and lived in Nicaragua for 13 years. I launched JCA Strategex Business Solutions in 2011 in Allentown, PA. Through my business I provide mental health billing services to providers. I also assist them with the credentialing process by completing applications and following through until they become participating providers with health insurances. As part of my business services I provide support to develop efficient and cost effective procedures to allow the growth and sustainability of providers’ private practice business. I am also fully bilingual and offer translation services for business documents and forms.
2. How are you able to assist your target market with your business?
I am in business because I realized that therapists go into business because they have a passion for helping people, to guide them and help them thrive in life. They do not go into business to do billing and fill out long applications with health insurances. For the most part this becomes a burden to them and it takes away the valuable time they can dedicate to patient care.
I help take that burden away. I handle the claims and make sure they get paid, I complete the long applications for them and follow through until they are approved, and I have some useful tips on HIPAA, Patient Records, Workflow, Staff Training and more for their private practice office so they can grow, be happy and have time for themselves and their patients.
3. Give the one a value add thing that you company brings to the small business community
My clients are small business owners just like me and the rest in the small business community. They are always looking for services such as merchant accounts, graphic design, website design, marketing, printing, and many others that are needed to run a small business. I am a referral source for many in the small business community and can serve as a connector among business owners.
1) I have five years of mental health billing and credentialing experience and 15+ years of support staff experience in small businesses. I know what it is like to wear many hats to get the job done in a small business environment and I can help make the experience a better one.
2) My services add a dollar value through my claims management services, it reduces error margins, increases cash flow, and expedites accounts receivables.
3) I love what I do. I am always willing to help and go above and beyond to make a difference for my clients and for others I work with.